Forge runs its program with a team of professional instructors. In addition, corporate volunteers help Forge in the following capacities:
- Mentors: to guide young people as they acclimate to the workplace and to help them strengthen their bond to the company.
- Mock job interviews: these interviews are a vital step in Forge students’ training.
- School support: to encourage students to finish high school.
- Training: learning directly from corporate volunteers and their real-life work experience has a great impact on students.
- Panels / lectures: special presentations led by individuals from different backgrounds, inspires students to persevere in their efforts.
To become a volunteer, please send us an email to the corresponding email address below, depending on your location:
Companies that provide volunteer work